Re: Howto Make?

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: Howto Make?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wednesday 11 June 2003 11:14, Dave Page wrote:
> Which I have - we are still using it, but in configure not the makefile
> where it used to be.

Cool. wxWindows is a really nice environment.

From what I read this morning (saw my post?), we will be able to talk to
PostgreSQL using server-side encodings, without using "set client_encoding=".

By the way, pgAdmin3 still has several shared dependencies, as written in the
pgAdmin3 spec file. This means a tar.gz ***may*** not be the best way to
distribute binaries. Binary packages are better because they check for
dependencies.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel