Re: Howto Make?

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: Howto Make?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wednesday 11 June 2003 14:03, howard@mu.edu.ph wrote:
> BTW, I installed, via rpm, the pre-packaged gtk2-devel and all the required
> devel's from RH9 disk2 and I compiled wxGTK from wxwindows.org. Was it good
> source? I mean are there any patches? I was not able to catch the
> pgadmin-hackers discussion about making RH9 the build platform for
> wxGTK+pgAdmin.

Dear Howard,

The rpms from http://snake.pgadmin.org are static builds including wxWindows
and debug information. If you are end-user, it is recommanded to install RPM
binaries.

If you plan to contribute code, pgAdmin3 requires wxWindows from CVS version >
20030607. Use a recent GNU/Linux distro because GTK2.2 is needed.

In case of problem, do not hesitate to get back to us on the list.

1) Please install from source with the following options:
./configure --with-gtk --enable-gtk2 --enable-unicode --disable-shared
--enable-debug
make
make install
ldconfig

2) Install stc
cd contrib/src/stc
make
make install
ldconfig

3) Install xrc
cd ../xrc
make
make install
ldconfig

4) Download and install pgAdmin
sh bootstrap
./configure --enable-unicode --enable-gtk2 --enable-debug
make all
make install

Cheers,
Jean-Michel