Re: [GENERAL] How to enumerate foreign key constraints after

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [GENERAL] How to enumerate foreign key constraints after
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 10:25:05PM -0400, Rod Taylor wrote:

> > I see that adddepend detects old-style foreign key constraints by
> > looking for groups of 3 triggers having 6 or more identical function
> > arguments.  Is that the best way to do it?

> That said, I've not heard of any issues with the current implementation
> of adddepend, which is also used in a few other well used programs.

I used adddepend on a relatively complicated schema with lots of foreign
key constraints and sequences it worked pretty well.  It was from 7.1.3
to 7.4devel.

"Investigación es lo que hago cuando no sé lo que estoy haciendo"
(Wernher von Braun)