Installation problem

От aakash chauhan
Тема Installation problem
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
 hi,
  I am trying to install postgres 7.3.3 on sun solaris
  version 9. Once I start
./configure --enable-multibyte
      --enable-unicode --with-java

 It halts after few initial steps showing error
  message,
 configure: error:
 *** Could not execute a simple test program.  This
may
     be a problem  related to locating shared
libraries.  Check the file 'config.log' for the exact
reason. ***

    I tried the solution of setting with,
                              LD_LIBRARY_PATH ,
  but still it halts at same point with same error.

  waiting for reply.
  regards,
  Aakash.