Re: Estimate of when CVS will be available again?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: Estimate of when CVS will be available again?
Дата
Re: Estimate of when CVS will be available again?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Without making a seperate repository, does anyone know if its possible to
enable anon-cvs?  So far as I can tell, searching google, there is nothing
that explains how to, nor in the info pages that comes with CVS ... but
that doesn't mean that its not possible ...

Am working on the snapshots themselves right now ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org