Re: Logging (was Re: Suggestion GRANT ALTER, TRIGGER ON ALTER)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Logging (was Re: Suggestion GRANT ALTER, TRIGGER ON ALTER)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Seems this would be the easiest way:

* Allow logging of only data definition(DDL), or DDL and modification statements

I can't see why someone would want to see only SELECT and not others,
and I can't imagine wanting modification statements and not DDL.

Added to TODO.