Re: server process segfaulting

От elein
Тема Re: server process segfaulting
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The problem is that the information in the dictionary
element TD[] that is used to store information is
probably shared by all invocations of the function
within the transaction.

It is similar to the problem where all invokations
share a common SD[]  for a particular function
in the scope of a connection.

That this is a bug or a feature is debateable.
Handling the memory scope is very tricky.

This is an educated guess. I have not looked at
the plpython code itself, altough I can vouch
for the behaviour.

elein