Re: psql: FATAL: Missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: psql: FATAL: Missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, this is a known bug in hba.c and was fixed here:

    revision 1.98
    date: 2003/04/13 04:07:17;  author: tgl;  state: Exp;  lines: +11 -16
    Second try at avoiding conflicts with system isblank().

The fix is in 7.3.3, just released.  The easiest solution is to replace
\r\n with \n, as you suggest.  I don't understand how you got \r\n in
that file on Linux, though.