Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.2 running as NT service under Windows XP

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.2 running as NT service under Windows XP
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Frank,

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 02:26:03PM -0400, Frank Seesink wrote:
> Thanks.  This script beats my hack by a mile.  Much cleaner.

Except that it hangs when the service is stopped. :,(

I even tried running postmaster in the background and waiting on it.
Unfortunately, I believe that there is a bug in Cygwin that prevents the
signal from being delivered to the shell script until the wait returns.
Kind of a catch 22...

See the attached for my latest attempt.

Jason

Вложения