Re: ODBC 703001 crashes IIS

От Chris Gamache
Тема Re: ODBC 703001 crashes IIS
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
When you speak of the Windows Logs are you speaking of the webserver logfiles,
the event viewer logs, or some other logfile? If it is the webserver logfiles,
what are your IIS logging settings? My server exhibits some of the symptoms you
are describing and I would like to see if my logs reflect the same type of
message.