Re: IN list processing performance (yet again)

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: IN list processing performance (yet again)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 21:19:56 -0400,
  Dave Tenny <tenny@attbi.com> wrote:
> So what version might that equate to down the road, so I can be sure to
> check it out?
> I'm afraid I'm not up to testing CVS tips.

7.4

7.4 is suppsoed to go into beta July 1.

If you are used to installing from source tarballs, you can grab a
development snapshot tarball. There is probably a day or two delay
depending on if you get it from a mirror or the primary site.