Re: Question to You

От Serge Obeuf
Тема Re: Question to You
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

My pg_dumpall is first time running on PostgreSQL 7.2 upon Solaris.8.

Expectatively, it's well doing in test platform but not in productive one.
I don't find the difference except the name of the users : pgsql in test,
postgres in production. Their home directories change too.

But, LD_LIBRARY_PATH is correctly set the two case.

Serge.