Tom and Fernando: Status for "WITH RECURSIVE"

От XST
Тема Tom and Fernando: Status for "WITH RECURSIVE"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Tom and Fernando!

I can see on the todo-list, that you have subscribed to the item regarding "WITH RECURSIVE" select statements. I really
lookforward to this feature, but can't find anything mentioning it's current status nor an estimate for when it will be
implementedin postgresql. Do you eventually know a patch I can use until the feature is ready?

Regards, Rasmus