7.3.2 on Solaris 8

От David Jericho
Тема 7.3.2 on Solaris 8
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have a Solaris 8 machine with all recommended patches which I'm attempting
to run 7.3.2 on without much success.

The source compiled fine using gcc 3.2.3, and it seems to run up okay.
I can create a number of databases on the machine totalling around a
million rows, at 300MB.

It will then run fine for anywhere between 5 minutes, and about an
hour, and then logged on the console is a message telling me the
database is doing a smart shutdown.

No scripts or anything exist to issue a shutdown, but I'm confused as
to what's happening.

Anyone had any luck with 7.3.2 on Solaris 8, or know of any problems
or fixes that may help?

--
David Jericho

--