UPDATE pg_language SET lanpltrusted=true WHERE lanname='plpgsql'

От PeterKorman
Тема UPDATE pg_language SET lanpltrusted=true WHERE lanname='plpgsql'
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have:

template1=# select * from pg_language;
lanname  | lanispl | lanpltrusted | lanplcallfoid | lancompiler
----------+---------+--------------+---------------+-------------internal | f       | f            |             0 |
n/aC       | f       | f            |             0 | /bin/ccsql      | f       | f            |             0 |
postgresplpgsql | t       | f            |         16709 | PL/pgSQL

(4 rows)

I wanna do this:

UPDATE pg_language SET lanpltrusted=true WHERE lanname='plpgsql';

Is this gonna break anything? That is, are there dependencies
in this table that I will break or otherwise compromise if I
perform the above sql update. Does the effect of:

'CREATE TRUSTED LANGUAGE'

differ from:

'CREATE LANGUAGE',

some way other than setting true, the 'lanpltrusted' column of
the 'plpgsql' row, of the 'pg_language' table?

I understand that my other option is to delete the language
and then add it create it
again with:

drop language 'plpgsql';
drop function 'plpgsql_call_handler';

CREATE FUNCTION plpgsql_call_handler ()               RETURNS OPAQUE               AS '/usr/lib/postgresql/plpgsql.so'
            LANGUAGE 'C';

CREATE TRUSTED LANGUAGE 'plpgsql' HANDLER plpgsql_call_handler               LANCOMPILER 'PL/pgSQL';

Thanks.
Cheers,

JPK