Re: Removing width from EXPLAIN

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Removing width from EXPLAIN
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 08:39:03PM -0700, Joe Conway wrote:
> Rod Taylor wrote:

> >Followed:
> >http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/cvsup.html
>
> That needs to be updated. When Marc moved those out of the main
> repository, he posted a correction --
>
> -# complete distribution, including all below
> -pgsql
> +# complete distribution, including all below
> +repository

I see.  I now get earthdistance and libpqxx in the cvsup repository, but
to get them into the CVS copy checked out from there, I have to manually
check them out:

cd src/interfaces
cvs -d /home/alvherre/cvsup checkout interfaces/libpqxx

But it works!  Thank again, Joe.

Major Fambrough: You wish to see the frontier?
John Dunbar: Yes sir, before it's gone.

Сообщение: Re: Removing width from EXPLAIN
Сообщение: Re: Removing width from EXPLAIN