Re: Heads up: 7.3.3 this Wednesday

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Heads up: 7.3.3 this Wednesday
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 01:40:02PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> was getting executed, whether or not it detected any FK violations,
> so we can have some hope that any bizarre problems would have been
> noticed.

Certainly, bizarre problems would have been noticed.  It's safe to
apply, if you ask me.

----
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M2P 2A8                                        +1 416 646 3304
x110

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Pruning useless tables for queries
От: Rod Taylor
Сообщение: $PostgreSQL$ for revision info