Re: 7.3.2 vs 7.1.2

От Eugene Fokin
Тема Re: 7.3.2 vs 7.1.2
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 12:40:21PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:

> [...skipped...]
>
> I'm not sure whether selecting the count from this view is really all
> that important to Eugene, but if it is he could make an alternate view
> that has the same FROM clause and nothing interesting in its select
> list, and then count that.

This is the one sample from the working system for which I'm trying
to upgrade the database.

And you're right. I've removed all subqueries from select list and I've
got original 5 seconds ! After that I tried to add one subquery back (the
simpliest one) and got the same 40-50 seconds again !

--
Eugene Fokin
SOLVO Ltd. Company