Re: [General] pg_atoi problem with 7.3.2

От nolan@celery.tssi.com
Тема Re: [General] pg_atoi problem with 7.3.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> But that change was present in 7.3 (and 7.3.1).  Right offhand I see
> nothing in the 7.3.2 change list that would explain the difference of
> behavior Mike is reporting between 7.3.1 and 7.3.2.

Um, never mind.  :sigh:

Though I was unaware of the pg_atoi change, I came up with a patch for
this problem back in January because some of the files I'm converting
from have some zero length numeric fields in it that dBase and Access
don't complain about.  Those files were having some other problems
that I thought might have been related to the zero length field issue.

Apparently I didn't get that patch compiled on the system I am running
7.3.2 on when I built it last month, though I have the modified source
there.  After I compile the modified source, it works on that system.

I must have gotten sidetracked before I got it compiled that night.
Can I crawl under a rock and hide somewhere?
--
Mike Nolan