Re: How return a refcusor using functions????

От Renê Salomão
Тема Re: How return a refcusor using functions????
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi fellows,

 I faced the same problem before... It's hard to come up with this
solution, took me a while to read the documentation and browsing
google... But I managed...

 Try this:

 create or replace function v_ArMaster(refcursor) returns refcursor as '
   declare
    p_cursor AS ALIAS FOR $1;
   begin
     open curs1 for select AccNo, Name, Contact, Phone from ArMaster
 order by AccNo;
     return p_cursor;
   end;'
 language 'plpgsql';