Re: 7.3.3 prep

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: 7.3.3 prep
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Saturday 17 May 2003 04:53, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Do we need to do anything for 7.3.3 other than put a news blurb up on the
> web sites?   Do we want to do a mailing to the OSS-friendly press?  Or at
> least post a NewsForge?

Do we have a documented procedure for making a release? Two at that, one for
incremental point release like 7.3.3 and major ones like 7.4

I would suggest following places to post.

1) Newforge
2) freshmeat
3) linuxtoday

And we need a feature round up prepapred.

 Can we document this someplace so that we won't go on hunting on this again?

 Shridhar