Re: openssl and krb5 problems with cvs HEAD

От Sean Chittenden
Тема Re: openssl and krb5 problems with cvs HEAD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> >>I also noticed that if I try to configure --with-openssl but *not*
> >>--with-krb5=/usr/kerberos, I get configure errors.
> >
> >Is that a new problem?
>
> Dunno -- this was the first time I tried that combo (due to the krb5
> related failure).

It's a namespace problem, iirc.  Where ever the problem actually lies,
FreeBSD works around with with the below fix to CPPFLAGS and it seems
to be the generally accepted "way" to deal with openssl.  I actually
find it surprising that we haven't run across this sooner.

--
Sean Chittenden

Сообщение: Re: Heads up: 7.3.3 this Wednesday
Сообщение: Re: Heads up: 7.3.3 this Wednesday