Re: 7.4 features list

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: 7.4 features list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 15:37:37 -0400, Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> ugh... I'd really like to see win32 in the next release if we're going
> to do it, but it is a slippery slope.

If the beta is July 1, the people working on both PITR and WIN32 will
work hard on those projects trying to make the deadline. This should
result in a lot getting done where as if the pressure was removed
things might happen more slowly. If they just miss they should be close
enough that a quick 7.5 release mainly for WIN32 or PITR might really
be doable. Beta could probably start as soon as 7.4 was released and
a 7.5 release could follow in another month or two.