Re: 2nd nested trasanctions supporting patch

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: 2nd nested trasanctions supporting patch
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
On Sun, Apr 27, 2003 at 11:44:00PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

Hackers,

> This is the second patch for the nested transactions stuff.  This one
> removes the global variables used in Snapshots (QuerySnapshot,
> SerializableSnapshot, SnapshotDirty, RecentXmin, RecentGlobalXmin and
> ReferentialIntegritySnapshotOverride) and puts the whole bunch in a
> single struct.

In a private email exchange with Manfred he has suggested several
useful ideas regarding these patches, so I will be working on them and
I will post updated versions whenever they are ready.  In the meantime,
please disregard the posted versions.  Althought I think the first one
(stack-ification of the deferred trigger queue) will be quite similar to
the posted patch, the second will probably disappear.

Thanks for your attention and sorry for being so slow,