Re: pgAdmin3 under MacOS X

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: pgAdmin3 under MacOS X
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dear Dave,

The fink project offers a complete development environment for MacOSx. If you
are interested, you can visit http://fink.sourceforge.net/. PosgreSQL is part
of Fink.

OpenSSH will give you shell access. For graphical display, we can use VNC in
low resolution, which gives very good results. I will set up a complete
environment for you, just wait a few days...

Cheers,
Jean-Michel