Re: 2nd nested trasanctions supporting patch

От Alvaro Herrera Munoz
Тема Re: 2nd nested trasanctions supporting patch
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 09:29:55AM -0400, Jan Wieck wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> > It also adds some accesor functions so that other functions can read and
> > modify what they need.
>
> What's the performance impact caused by the accessor functions? I
> thought most of the tuple visibility code is done in macros for some
> reason.

Oh, I dunno.  But actually the only macro I removed was IsSnapshotDirty.
All the others accessor functions are there to provide access to
now-local, previously-global variables that were accessed directly.  I
think everything can be converted macros if there's need.  I'll try to
do some performance measurements.

"La verdad no siempre es bonita, pero el hambre de ella si"