[NOVICE-GENERAL] Insert file.txt in a table

От Ennio-Sr
Тема [NOVICE-GENERAL] Insert file.txt in a table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!
Trying to insert a whole file.txt in a table I'm getting separate
records for each paragraph terminated by a <LF> (0x0A).n the file.txt.
Is there any way to have  a delimiter recognised so that more that one
single <LF> terminated paragraph can go in a single record?
The obvious solution would be to manually edit the file.txt and split it
into several smaller files; then, insert these into the table as
separate records.
No quicker way?
(using pgres 7.2.0)

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.     \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"   (diceva Henry Miller) ]     (°|°)