Installing on Windows XP and Windows 2000

От Sharriff Aina
Тема Installing on Windows XP and Windows 2000
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi all, could someone tell me how to install PostgreSQL on Windows XP and Windows 2000. I downloaded
"PgSQL731wiin1a.exe"and ran the installlation but none of the applications worked. I read somewhere that if I moved the
PostgreSQLdirectory frome "Programme" (german Windows) to the "Programes" directory it would work, which means that
somethings are hard-coded. Does some one have a sure method to install on these platforms?

Moving the Postgresql directory to a "Programes" directory helped only a little, I could at last start the
commandshell,but connecting to the Database always failed, even with Pgadmin.

Thanks for your help in advance.

UNICEF bittet um Spenden für die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101