Re: How can I get a column INT4 to be UNSIGNED ?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: How can I get a column INT4 to be UNSIGNED ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 10:05:49AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Bruno Baguette" <bruno.baguette@netcourrier.com> writes:
> > So, is it possible to create a column with an UNSIGNED INT4 type ?
>
> No.

Is there a reason for not supporting unsigned types?

"Before you were born your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They
got that way paying your bills, cleaning up your room and listening to you
tell them how idealistic you are."  -- Charles J. Sykes' advice to teenagers