Re: Modern C++ Interface

От Peter Jones
Тема Re: Modern C++ Interface
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Hey, remember back when Patrick Welche said:
> Just as a knee jerk reply: How is your interface different to libpqxx ?
> (available on gborg)

Well, I feel pretty stupid. I had no idea that this was being developed.
The libpqxx project has the same goals as Pgee, and is much further
along in development.

Pgee does seem to be a lot less "cluttered", but I don't see any reason
why PostgreSQL should ship with Pgee over libpqxx.

Please forgive my interruption on this list, and keep up the good work!

--
Peter Jones <unix;c++;crypto;xml;vi;4wd;geek> [ http://pmade.org ]
PGP Fingerprint: 0A2B F8AB 63CF F7A2 556F F892 5B43 7370 A4B6 E0DF