Integration with Access Method interface

От Alice Lottini
Тема Integration with Access Method interface
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi everybody,
we're developing a C programme which needs to directly
use the functions of the Access Methods interface.
In particular, our programme contains a function,
readFromPG, which directly calls functions such as
heap_open, heap_beginscan and so on in order to
perform a low-level retrieval of data which are to be
made available for further elaborations.

We've already written the code and we'd like to test
it, but we don't know how to make the Access Methods
visible to our programme.

Is it possible to create a common C programme in which
our function readFromPG is called and to run it
directly as a simple Unix executable (it should not
become a UDF or a stored procedure)?

Thanks in advance, alice and lorena

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mobile.yahoo.com/index2002.html