Re: Win32 defines

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Win32 defines
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 12:38:51PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Neil Conway wrote:
>
> > If we finish the native Win32 port, is there any need to keep the cygwin
> > stuff around?
>
> They do ship PostgreSQL with cygwin, so we may need to keep it around,
> at least for a few releases, and it isn't that big a port.

Surely there's no need for a less performant, less reliable Cygwin port
when a native Win32 one is available?  If they ship it now, they
probably won't need to later when the Win32 port is finished.  Cygwin is
already said to be "experimental" or non-commercial quality, AFAIR.

Not that I care though...

Y una voz del caos me hablo y me dijo
"Sonrie y se feliz, podria ser peor".
Y sonrei. Y fui feliz.