Re: PostgreSQL 7.3/RH 9/PGAdmin Not a good combo?

От Jim Hines
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 7.3/RH 9/PGAdmin Not a good combo?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> How do I make PGAdmin use this driver by default? It still wants to the
> standard one on normal connects. Should I just rename the .dll and drop the
> 30 from the name?

I went ahead and tried the rename of the psqlodbc30.dll to
psqlodbc.dll.....and it worked!  Thanks much for all the help.
Problem finally solved....now onto the next problem (non-psql) RH9 has left me
with.

Jim Hines
IT Mgr, WDTV NewsChannel 5
Your Hometown News

TEL:304.848.5000
FAX:304.842.7501
<http://www.wdtv.com>
<jhines@wdtv.com>

WDTV NewsChannel 5 is a CBS Affiliate

This email is confidential. If you received it in error, please delete it, do
not use or disclose the information in any way and notify me of the error.
The contents of this email may contain personal views, which are not the
views of Withers Broadcasting unless otherwise stated.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 7.3/RH 9/PGAdmin Not a good combo?
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 7.3/RH 9/PGAdmin Not a good combo?