Re: Off topic : world database

От Michael A Nachbaur
Тема Re: Off topic : world database
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On March 26, 2003 10:56 pm, Ryan wrote:
> Your best bet is buying a good zipcode database that has lat/long, but
> would only really help you in the USA.  This kind of data tends not to be
> cheap...

Either that, or web scrape mapquest.com or some other site that provides
lat/long for returned results, but that probably violates the acceptable use
policy of those sites.

I for one would be very interested in such a web service (I'd really like a
address / street lookup to find lat/longs for addresses, but thats not likely
to happen).

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Off topic : world database
Сообщение: Re: Off topic : world database