ntrights command may help XP Home users?

От Jason Tishler
Тема ntrights command may help XP Home users?
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
The following Cygwin mailing list thread may be helpful for XP Home
users attempting to run postmaster as a service:

Are there any XP Home users willing to try it so I can update the Cygwin
PostgreSQL README accordingly?

    http://www.dynawell.com/reskit/microsoft/win2000/ntrights.zip

If so, then please post you findings to the list.

Thanks,
Jason