Re: Bug #890: only one user per process in libpq with krb5 auth

От Ed Schaller
Тема Re: Bug #890: only one user per process in libpq with krb5 auth
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> OK, please let me know.  Thanks.

I haven't taken the time to check the current state of the
authentication code and am relying on my old work on it. Would it be
worth me taking the time to try to rework it in a better manner?

--

| Ed Schaller | Dark Mist Networking  | psuedoshroom  |