Bug #909: Website docs broken

От pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Тема Bug #909: Website docs broken
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Daniel Quaroni (dquaroni@openratings.com) reports a bug with a severity of 1

Short Description
Website docs broken

Long Description
I couldn't find a place to report bugs about the website, so I apologize for sending it to this address if it's not the
correctone.

When I click on the links for either the static or interactive docs for postgresql, I get taken to the following page:

Warning: pg_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
/usr/local/www/www.postgresql.org/globals.phpon line 184

Warning: pg_result(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in
/usr/local/www/www.postgresql.org/globals.phpon line 187

Warning: pg_result(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in
/usr/local/www/www.postgresql.org/globals.phpon line 190

Warning: pg_result(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in
/usr/local/www/www.postgresql.org/globals.phpon line 191

Warning: pg_result(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in
/usr/local/www/www.postgresql.org/globals.phpon line 192

Warning: pg_result(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in
/usr/local/www/www.postgresql.org/globals.phpon line 193

Warning: pg_result(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in
/usr/local/www/www.postgresql.org/globals.phpon line 194

Warning: pg_result(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in
/usr/local/www/www.postgresql.org/globals.phpon line 195

Warning: pg_result(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in
/usr/local/www/www.postgresql.org/globals.phpon line 196

Warning: pg_result(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in
/usr/local/www/www.postgresql.org/globals.phpon line 197

Warning: pg_result(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in
/usr/local/www/www.postgresql.org/globals.phpon line 198

Warning: pg_result(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in
/usr/local/www/www.postgresql.org/globals.phpon line 205

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/usr/local/www/www.postgresql.org/globals.php:184)in /usr/local/www/www.postgresql.org/docs/view.php on line 15

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report