Re: Create function statement with insert statement

От Andreas Schmitz
Тема Re: Create function statement with insert statement
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi Susan,

I had a similar problem with a function using pl/pgsql. I checked the docs
(7.3) for it and discovered the following info:

"A trigger procedure is created with the CREATE FUNCTION command as a function
with no arguments and a return type of OPAQUE"

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/view.php?version=7.2&idoc=1&file=plpgsql-trigger.html

Regards,

-Andreas

--
Andreas Schmitz - Phone +49 201 8501 318
Cityweb-Technik-Service-Gesellschaft mbH

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: