Re: Row Level out of range on 07.02.0005

От Chris Gamache
Тема Re: Row Level out of range on 07.02.0005
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Why not use a DSN-Less connection ? It will save you a round-trip to ODBC to
find out DSN settings...

Here's a link on a nifty way to create DSN-Less connection strings... I use it
ALL the time:

You can specify whatever options you need, and be certain they will be there.
Plus, you won't have to create a system/user/file DSN on your client computer.
Everything will be controlled from within the program.

Use it like this

connstr = "[your connection string here]"
set conn = createobject("adodb.connection")
conn.open connstr

CG