Data Source

От Chris Malan
Тема Data Source
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi All,

I'm doing a ejb tutorial that works with a server called Blazix.

I now have to configure a datasource.  Blazix wants the driver to implement
javax.transaction.xa.XAResource

From searching the archives it seems that what is in pgjdbc2.jar does not.  Is
that correct?  I'm using PostgreSQL 7.2.1.

Now I'm supposed to write a wrapper class that implements a certain interfce
that looks like this:

public interface JdbcResourceFactory
{
    javax.sql.XADataSource getXADataSource(
                      String jndi,
                      Hashtable props )
         throws SQLException;
    javax.sql.ConnectionPoolDataSource getConnectionPoolDataSource(
                      String jndi,
                      Hashtable props )
         throws SQLException;
    javax.sql.DataSource getDataSource(
                      String jndi,
                      Hashtable props )
         throws SQLException;
    String getDriverManagerClass( String jndi, Hashtable props )
         throws SQLException;
    String getUrl( String jndi, Hashtable props ) throws SQLException;
}

I'm left open-mouthed in the starting blocks.

Is there anybody out there with an idea what to do?

Thanks very much.
--
Chris Malan
malan2000@optusnet.com.au