PSIC Customers Form

От John L. Turner
Тема PSIC Customers Form
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello Chris et.al.
RE: http://www.pgaccess.org/index.php?action=save&page=PSICToDoList

I have uploaded to my Web site:

http://home.ntelos.net/~JLT

LOOK ON LAST LINE ON THAT LONG PAGE !

A package:psic_psql.tar.gz
The file is 584,325 KB so, I think that is too much to attach here.

This contains the Data, and schema and a revised psic.tcl and customer.tcl
To allow anyone that wants to help, to do so.

The idea is that I have finally converted all the Access97 tables and Data
to postgresql.

To created the database,
run setup_psic.sh from the directrory where
all the files are expanded into.
_________________

Test with psic.tcl
The only menu item that opens a working Customers form ( customers.tcl )
is:  Data In  | Customers Source
( read that as the psic.tcl "sources" the script customers.tcl )

PLEASE note the CVS pgaccess /extra  customers.tcl will not work, as the case
of the fields, and tables are now changed.

In doing so, have revised the table and field names to lower case

Have included a lot of false data, that will allow folks to play with a real
database of in use data. e.g there are ~14,500 customers, ~2,000 Products

I am leaving in the morning for a 2 week trip to the west coast, will look for
grips when I return.

At this time, I still can not get the widgets to do what I need with in
pgaccess, so no attempts have been made to package this thing in pgaccess.

With best regards to the whole pgaccess team, I still am trying to
get this PSIC project to work with postgresql, either in or out of pgaccess.
--
John Turner
JCI Inc.