pgsql-server/src/backend/postmaster postmaster.c

От tgl@postgresql.org (Tom Lane)
Тема pgsql-server/src/backend/postmaster postmaster.c
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    tgl@postgresql.org    03/02/22 23:48:19

Modified files:
    src/backend/postmaster: postmaster.c

Log message:
    If a shutdown request comes in while we're still starting up, don't
    service it until after we execute SetThisStartUpID().  Else shutdown
    process will write the wrong SUI into the shutdown checkpoint, which
    seems likely to be trouble --- although I've not quite figured out
    how significant it really is.