Re: techdocs broken again.

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: techdocs broken again.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Justin Clift wrote:

> scott.marlowe wrote:

> >>Yep, I'm having a problem with Zope.  No ETA for when it'll be fixed either.
> >>
> >>:(
> >

> > I'd offer to help, but I literally know nothing about Zope.
> >
> > Any chance of having that document put up somewhere else on the site?  The
> > beta of Windows is quite useful, and I've been pointing people to it a
> > bit.  Isn't the jist of that document contained on another site anyway?
> > We might could just point the users there.
> >
> > Sorry Zope's been giving ya trouble.  If it was PHP I could fix it in a
> > heart beat.
>
> Same here.  Zope has been pretty good, but a needed change was made to
> the base OS kernel layer to support some stuff and it's broken the
> Python threading model.  Even fails the regression tests when compiling
> Python.
>
> Groan.
>
> Going to have to look into it more later on, after the present task is
> finished.

Am also looking into it from here ... the thing is, there are other ppl
running python+Zope on the server that haven't reported any problems,
which is where I'm most confused ...

Justin, are there any modules or anything that are being used, that maybe
need to be recompiled with the new libc_r?  anything that isn't using
shared libraries would need such ... I've rebuilt python21 and zope2.6.0
out of ports on that VM, which both built fine ... and they both run ...

How about the Zwiki stuff itself?