locale error

От César Eduardo Schneider
Тема locale error
Дата
Re: locale error
Список pgsql-general

I have instaled a new system and I´m trying to restore my old database.

I get this error:

postgres@server:/usr/local/pgsql/bin$ ./postmaster -D /home/pgsql.old/
Failed to initialize lc_messages to ''
PANIC:  The database cluster was initialized with LC_CTYPE 'pt_BR',
        which is not recognized by setlocale().
        It looks like you need to initdb.
Aborted

somebody know what is happing and how can I solve this.

I need this database in production as soon as possible.

thank´s for comments.

Cesar

Busca Yahoo!
O serviço de busca mais completo da Internet. O que você pensar o Yahoo! encontra.