Re: Not finding local variables and libs

От Martin Marques
Тема Re: Not finding local variables and libs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Lun 10 Feb 2003 13:03, Stephan Szabo wrote:

> > ld.so.1: /usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: open failed: No
> > such file or directory
> > Killed
> > vacuumdb: vacuum  lismarch failed
> >

> > I thought it was a PHP problem, but these commands are especifically from
> > PostgreSQL, so I guess the problem is there.
>
> Are the environments different, maybe something like LD_LIBRARY_PATH or
> some such?

Fixed!
Just linked th libgcc_s.so.1 to /usr/lib.
This never happend with other versions off PostgreSQL, and I have been
building since 7.0.3. It's the first time this happens.

Thanks all!

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?