Re: OT: This list is Razored

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: OT: This list is Razored
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 08:44:34 -0800,
  Dennis Gearon <gearond@cvc.net> wrote:
> Fro example, if I use an Access Control List for blocking unwanted email, I will get the email
> form thsi group fine. But everyone who cc's me as they reply to the email (or visa versa, I've
> nerver been on a group that had the headers set up as the poster is the from and the list is the
> cc before coming to this list) everybody's post could be returned to them. But ACL's are pretty
> good to use, esepcially in combination with a content filter for blocking spoofed addresses.
> Evenually it's going to take lock and key approach with PGP signings.

It is fairly normal on technical lists not to mung the reply-to headers.
If you use follow-up-to headers you can tell (at least some) mail clients
that you are subscribed to the list and don't want to be included on the
cc header.
If you aren't worried about people trying to reply just to you and sending
to the list, you can set up your mail client to set the reply-to header
to the list when sending to or cc'ing the list (at least with some mail
clients).