O'Reilly call for papers

От Bruce Momjian
Тема O'Reilly call for papers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have been in communication with O'Reilly, and they are hoping for
another strong PostgreSQL showing at the O'Reilly convention this year.

We have until February 15th to submit tutorials (3 hours) and
presentations (45 or 90 minutes).

If you are interested, please go to:

    http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

and fill out information about your talk.  I can help folks prepare the
talks and give them tips.  We had a great time last year, and I hope
this year will be good too.

I realize we don't have as much warning this year.  Seems my email
address was lost somehow and I didn't get advanced notice like I usually
do.  In fact, my original reaction was, "I can't possibly think of a
topic that quickly", but when I thought about it over the next day, I
did come up with three good topics.