pgsql-server/ rc/backend/parser/Makefile ontri ...

От tgl@postgresql.org (Tom Lane)
Тема pgsql-server/ rc/backend/parser/Makefile ontri ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    tgl@postgresql.org    03/01/31 15:58:03

Modified files:
    src/backend/parser: Makefile
    contrib/cube   : Makefile
    contrib/seg    : Makefile

Log message:
    Tweak bison build rules so that we get the same error messages from
    bison 1.875 and later as we did from earlier bison releases.  Eventually
    we will probably want to adopt the newer message spelling ... but not yet.
    Per recent discussion on pgpatches.
    Note: I didn't change the build rules for bootstrap, ecpg, or plpgsql
    grammars, since these do not affect regression test results.