Re: Linux.conf.au 2003 Report

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Linux.conf.au 2003 Report
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 09:48:37AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:

> I don't see the argument for that.  (It'd have to be an argument that
> doesn't just establish a scenario where you'd want that, but proves
> that we should force that point of view upon every application using
> IP addresses.)

Given that IPv6 is supposed to allow co-operation with IPv4, it seems
it'd be pretty hard to force such a view on every application using
IP addresses.  DNS, for instance.

----
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M2P 2A8                                        +1 416 646 3304
x110

От: mlw
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL, NetBSD and NFS