Re: Error when accessing tables with deleted columns

От Michael Calabrese
Тема Re: Error when accessing tables with deleted columns
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Yes, that is where the error is comming from (linking
the tables). I still believe that it has something to
do with the deleted column.  1) It is still stopping
on the same table. 2) I have a close backup that does
not have the delete column and it works fine.

I can most likely make it work by dumping the DB and
reloading it.  It is just that the one with the
dropped column is my production database. (sigh)

Thanks again for all of your help.
Michael